I'm off to a wedding at the end of this month and I really need some new shoes to go with my new dress (are you sensing a theme?)
1. Ok it's the studs, I love these shoes. If I buy them I'm getting them in red, nude or black. I basically just want them all. Valentino my love (heart eye emoji here). Selfriedges £620.
2. I'm no fan of cats but I do love these Charlotte Olympia shoes. I prefer this colour to the black. The only thing that has put me off buying them is the material, living in the UK it has the tendency to rain, at any giving moment. I fear I'd ruin these shoes. Net A Porter £395 (FYI I'm a size 37.5)
3. Now these might actually go with the dress I have bought for the wedding.
Gianvito Rossi. Net A Porter £495.
4. These Jimmy Choo beauty's have been on a lust list for quite a long time now. I've tried them on in the shop had a mental argument with myself about the pros and cons of owning them and never bought them. Net A Porter £375
5. Basically the first shoe but without the heel. Perfect for jeans, long skirts and everything else I've ever owned!! Selfridges £585.
I'm not evening going to add up the cost of these shoes.
a) It's more money than I can afford.
b) It makes me feel a bit sick.
But I do love all 5 of them. Which are your favourites?
Window Shopping - Shoes